Monday, March 2, 2009

_iMpErfECt mE_



"my life is a mess" a famous line that best describes my life..i always wonder if it only happens to me. well, with this i just want you to know me..its up to you to judge...

  • some people envy me and call me princess..
yes i am a princess in my own way. .
my mom and dad love me and provide me what i want...
my friends love me, support me, cheer me, and stay with me in my depressing moments...
my prince (i still don't know) but i believe is just there waiting for her princess to become his queen...
  • some people hate me and call me witch..
yes im a witch, the prettiest witch of all time..
i do what i want..
i voice out what's in my mind..
most of all..
i love the unlovable..
  • some people push me and call me selfish..
yes i am!
i hate to share my favorite stuffs...
i hate to share my room...
i hate to share the person i love...

everything offered under the sun and moon is not good enough for me if that 'one thing' i ask for, i can't have...
i'm not a witch for sure, i just want to be honest and true to my self cause i believe that truths hurt for a while but lies hurt forever...
i'm not selfish at all, i share what i have that is obviously needed by a friend or some one...

i may possess undesirable character, shameful traits, negativity.....
what can i do?
this is me....
imperfect yet true!

No comments:

Post a Comment