Thursday, March 12, 2009

take a look at my heart...

when i was a child


my life is full of fantasies..
all i do is dream and dream and dream...
i can still remember the day they asked me what i want to become
i said i want to be everything...
i maybe self centered or something ..
but what they don't know,
behind that selfishness is a poor heart
who just wanted to be loved and cared for..
on the other hand...
this little heart wishes to return all the favors given
but i was too coward and weak to do so..
i was afraid i'll fail and hurt everyone i love..

the same little heart learned about love..
liked the person i hated ..
loved the person in the end..
sad thing is
i can't fight for my love
simply because it's wrong..
i was too young back then..
i am not ready for anything this world will offer..
i don't want to hurt my parents too..
so, this young heart
is broken to pieces...
and was hurt!


now i am a lady


time did not change who i am..
but in my own little way
i show my parents and love ones how i appreciated them
i'm doing my best in my studies cause i believe
simple things like this can make them happy..

the same old heart is as stupid as it was..
again, i fell in love
but the timing wasn't right..
we cannot be together for millions of reasons..
so, this poor heart is broken again..
i tried to be strong
but human as i am..
can't help but get jealous every time i see him with someone else..
feels insecure when his around...
so stupid of me..

why am i so unfortunate when it comes to love??
well' that question i can't answer...
hahahah...

years have passed...a child is now a lady
but still...
the same heart exists and beats for someone who doesn't love me..

No comments:

Post a Comment