Sunday, March 1, 2009

i love my panther!!!

i honestly don't know when it all began. i just woke up one morning with him in my mind. its so ironic that the more i convince myself of not loving him, the more i unconsciously push myself to his charm. its like everything in him attracts me..his eyes, his smile, even his voice...
he's smart
he's sporty
he's superb!
i lost all the adjectives in the world to describe him
i got blur vision of his flaws
i lost my wit when his around
but i never found reasons to hate him
all the attempts only made me fall inlove even more.
i just can't hate him!
he's private
he's serious
he's silent
traits that made him more interesting..
things that i cannot rationalize..
things that made me wonder...


will there be a happy ending??
will there be "the Prince and Me"??

No comments:

Post a Comment